• Managing attendance records for all UNION Employees.
• To monitor CCTV and alarms for all sites.
• Respond to system alarms and fault indicators in accordance with protocols.
• Manage and administer the keys and electronic access system for card accesses and provisions, access transaction reports, in accordance with compliance requirements.
• Perform security duties, access control, patrolling and crowd management for events when needed.
• Attend and respond to enquiries through emails and calls.
• Conduct physical patrols of the premises when needed.
• Support and respond to any security incidents, assist to evacuate and escalate in accordance to standard protocol and relevant departments respectively.
• Assist the Operations Team for any internal investigation when required.
• Perform the functions of Security Concierge Officers when required.
• Acquires good understanding of the all the sites' Security Manuals, Access Control procedures and Security Standards.
•Overseeing, recruitment and covering for Manpower Shortfall.
• Assisting Operations Team in planning & managing site deployment.
• Preparation of different operational reports.
• Preparation of daily, weekly, monthly compliance summary reports
• Overseeing compliance matters.
• Assist in other duties as assigned by Director Operations/CEO.
• Must have valid PLRD Security Officer License with RTT (Minimum SSO Rank)
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office software is a must
• Must be tech-savvy
• Must be able to commit to rotating shifts
• Experience in Control Room functions is a Bonus
*Working Hours 8am-8pm or 8pm-8am